How do I book?
You can book online at https://thewhistlervacationclub.com/lakeplacid/contact/
You may also give us a call to book directly over the phone by calling 1-800-665-5858
Where do I check in?
You will need to check in at Twin Peaks Resort located at 4365 Northlands Blvd. We have a front desk staff there waiting and willing to help.
Are pets allowed?
Unfortunately, there are no pets allowed in the units due to strata bylaws. We love our furry friends just as much as you do, and understand not wanting to leave them behind. Here are some recommended boarding kennels you can leave your pets at while you vacation.
1) Alpine Dogs – www.alpinedogs.ca – (604) 902-9663
2) Whistler Dog Sitting – www.whistlerdogsitting.com – (604) 967-3221
3) Cozy Mountain Pet Resort, Pemberton – Cats and Dogs – (604) 894-1561
4) Ruff Stuff Dog Services, Squamish – www.ruffstuff.ca – (604) 722-0673
5) Ruth’s Pet Hotel, Pemberton – Cats and Dogs – www.ruthspethotel.ca – (604) 894-5466
For information on dog minders, check out the classifieds in Whistler’s local Newsmagazine, Pique –classifieds.piquenewsmagazine.
What is the minimum guest age?
Guests need to be 25 and over in order to check in. Someone over the age of 25 needs to stay the entire duration of your stay.
What is there to do?
Twin Peaks is stocked with books and DVDs that you are able to rent if you feel like staying in. There is an outdoor pool and hot tub that is available to all owners and guests. We also have BBQs available for all your grilling needs.